• What type of breakfast is served and does it cost extra?
We offer a full and varied hot and cold buffet breakfast included in the room price.
• Does the Hotel have Wi-Fi internet in the rooms and public areas?
Yes, the hotel provides wi-fi internet coverage all over the hotel.
• Do the rooms have direct dial telephones?
• What are the check in and check out times?
Check out is at midday to allow our new guests to check in at 14:00.
• Are pets allowed?
• Do you have a restauraunt?
Yes our gourmet restaurant, The Bouchon, serves a variety of Italian and Continental dishes.
• Where is the nearest Metro station and bus stop?
The nearest bus stop is just outside the Hotel and the nearest Metro Stop “Lepanto” is about eight minutes walk from hotel.
• Where is the nearest train station?
Termini central rail station is five stops on the Metro.
• Do the rooms have satellite television with foreign language channels?
Yes, all rooms are equipped with satellite television and pay-per-view services.
• Do you have lift access to all the Hotels floors?
• Do you have a swimming pool?